Monday 18 March 2019

James and The Giant Peach; A Play I saw In SM Seaside

When I had gone to SM Seaside for a compulsory but FREE viewing of a play acted by a bunch of little preschoolers from the school I come from and I, Johan was slightly irritated of the fact that I had to go there on such a fine day.
However I was hopeful on meeting my school mates during an extended weekend from complications in our campus. Nevertheless the presentation had started whilst me and the BOIS had taken our seats and talked about things other than the play. But I, Johan had listened in case one of the essay-vomiting teachers had planned a writing activity over this event regarding the plot. So it goes along like this, after multiple other tangents of unrelated Disney movies that confuses I, Johan to this very day (and I don't know exactly why they shoved it in there), which, if memory serves go from Frozen to Mulan to Wicked and others, somehow go before the actual main plot which is James and The Giant Peach. Then it continues on, If you have seen the original movie (Exactly as I, Johan had done) you would understand just what happened in the bizarre adventure that took place. But for those who haven't here it goes... (I think that they changed a few things so I guess, yeah)
James is a boy living in a rock(?) house(?) and is loved dearly by his parents
One day he just wants to climb up the Burj Khalifa or something and just stands there until something (It was pretty long so I don't remember the details all that much). And he escapes home or something but a curse(?)  or something just cucks him and now he a tiny boi. Because of this he encounters a cricket, probably a butterfly, and a spider and they travel along the city on the titular Giant Peach and somehow Elsa comes along but I don't really remember and don't really care so after other confusing tangents he finally reaches the top only to remember something about his parents and he goes down
using the same giant peach to meet a girl who looks uncannily like Julia Child
and begins to sing with her I guess. Pretty much I think he returns home but who knows?
And everything his happy and a 5 year old kid has a girlfriend giretozoni

No comments:

Post a Comment